12 Days of Christmas & a prize!


On Sunday, my guest post will be live at Momma Be Thy Name for her 12 Days of Christmas series.  I am super excited about this opportunity and I am loving the first few posts so far.  It's right about this time in the Christmas prep that I enjoy a good laugh and these posts have been just what I needed.  

Because I think the Elf on a Shelf is creepy, I really enjoyed Mary's post yesterday.  It's not for the faint of heart but you will laugh until you cry - if you're not an Elf fan.  I honestly thought I was the only one who wasn't a fan (and LM who, thankfully, thinks he's creepy too) but apparently, I am not alone.  

Head on over to Momma Be Thy Name to read these great posts as well as enter to win an Elf pack.  In the Elf Pack are these fabulous gifts:

  • Hallmark Keepsake 2012 Snowflake Ornament
  • $25 Macy’s Gift Card
  • Arthur Christmas on DVD
  • $100 Mpix Gift Certificate
  • iHome Portable Rechargeable Mini Speakers (If you’re extra nice, you will receive Glow Tunes LED Color-Changing speakers!)
  • Godiva Chocolatier Ultimate Dessert Truffles (including Chocolate Lava Cake, Chocolate Éclair, Strawberry Crème Tarte, Red Velvet Cake, Tiramisu, and Crème Brûlée)
  • $15  iTunes Gift Card
  • Yankee Candle Sparkling Snow 14.5 oz. Jar Candle
 Fabulous, right?  There's more: 
The grand prize is a Keurig Elite Brewing System.
Readers can enter once a day by leaving a comment on each day’s post. Just ONE entry per day, please. Winner must reside in the US or Canada and provide a valid email address along with each entry.
I hope you'll head over to Momma Be They Name and join in the fun.
And I'll let you know when my post is up!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas