Semi-homemade Valentines...


Valentine's Day is less than a week away so we are heading into the official 'last minute' phase.  It's high time to get any cards you need to mail to the post office.  Everyone loves a homemade card, right? If you've thought of making them but then realized that you're running out of time, this is the project for you.


These are 'semi-homemade' valentines.  I picked up this set of chevron note cards at the Target $ spot (for $1, natch).  I thought they would make the perfect cards for valentines but they just needed a little something.

I got out some ribbon, paper and stickers and went to work, creating four unique but similar cards to send to friends and family.  I made my cards fairly simple but the sky's the limit here.  It's the perfect way to use up extra paper and ribbon as well as leftover stickers.


Happy creating!

Linking up to Tuesday's Treasures at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia.

Comments

The Mrs. said…
Love this! Love semi homemade everything!
Anonymous said…
Very cute cards!!Gotta love the dollar section at Target!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas