Movie night??



I just heard that "27 Dresses"comes out today. If you haven't seen it - it is so fun. Definitely a 'chick flick' and if you have been a bridesmaid even once you will find much humor in it. We have so many movies already so I know we don't need one more but this one is sooo cute. I should probably just catch it on pay per view. I am one of those people that will watch movies I love over and over again so if I DID buy it I am sure I would watch it many times. Oh, let me try to talk myself into it. :) Another reason I love this movie is that Edward Burns has a part in it. I love that man. (My husband already knows).
He has such a cool voice,too.
Isn't he just yummy??
This morning while I was taking my walk I looked up and saw 5 coyotes crossing my path. Yikes! I was a little scared even though I know they won't come after me if I don't provoke them. Luckily I didn't have my dog with me or we both might have been breakfast. It was creepy when 2 of them turned back and stared at me for about 15 seconds. yuck. I have never seen more than one during the day and I have always been in my car so I wasn't scared. They are coming down from the mountains more and more since there is no food for them. Kind of sad. But I still don't want to see them that close to me.
My daughter had a substitute yesterday. As soon as she saw her she burst into tears(poor woman). Why, you ask? My daughter had picked out some candy to bring to her teacher to give out to the class. She was sooo excited to give the teacher the candy. I felt so bad for her. So we brought the candy home and will try again today. I didn't take her to school today so I don't know if her teacher was back or not. I sure hope so..
Well, I am off to continue my busy day.

Comments

.. said…
Hi Debra, Your back!!! I've been checking your blog for a while and today when I did I found two posts:) I went to see 27 dresses in theatres with a friend and my sister. Isn't it a fun movie. I want to buy it too. Have a great day...
*carrie* said…
Debra,

I saw that movie, too. I've been a bridesmaid 5 times, and thankfully I've never had to wear a horrible dress! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas