A lazy day...



Sort of. We are back from a long weekend. It was alot of fun but always good to be home. My daughter is not feeling well (the result of too much junk food, I think.) I have lots of laundry to do plus I am still cleaning up from the cabinet painting project. I hate to leave town when the house is a mess - I cleaned up what I could before we left but there's still stuff to put away, etc. Once I clean up I will post a picture of the new cabinets. We are still getting a new counter top and I am painting the kitchen walls so it is definitely a work in progress. But, I have to say, it already looks a hundred times better.

I just got a call from a good friend who has moved back to town. They were gone for over 2 years & I really thought they would be gone forever. She is coming over this afternoon with her 2 boys so we can catch up. Her older son is just a few weeks older than my daughter and the younger one is 4. I know my daughter will be thrilled to have some company today.

I will keep this short today since I have so much to do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas