O Christmas Tree, part 2


Here's our big tree in the living room. It has all white lights, hard to see here. I will try to take some pictures at night to show off the lights. Makes it all a bit more festive. There's a reason for the snowman on top of the tree... I have not been able to find a star or angel that will not fall off. I kind of gave up since the snowman is kind of cute and it hasn't fallen off yet. I surely cannot be the only person who has this tree and this problem Well, maybe I can...
My daughter's Christmas pageant was last night. The kids did a great job. It was a really nice production and all that practice really paid off. Tomorrow we start practice for the Children's choir for Christmas Eve mass. It's a good thing Little Miss likes the stage.
This will be a busy week with 'last minute' baking for teachers and friends. Hard to think it's last minute but with school out on Thursday this is crunch time. I am making Chex mix as I write this. I have a question: Am I the only one who still makes Chex mix in the oven and not in the mircrowave? All the recipes I have found have the microwave directions but not the oven ones. Had to use my memory on that one. But I like to think that you can't really mess up Chex mix, right??
Well, I need to stir that Chex mix so I am off...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas