Possibilities....






So, I say to my husband the other day, 'what is the possibility of you taking down the fan in the dining room this winter and putting up a chandelier, then putting the fan back up next summer?' I wasn't expecting much, I thought he would look at me like I was crazy and that would be the end of it.



'That shouldn't be a problem,' he says.


'I would want to change it out each season,' I say.



'Sure, it would be fine.'

Okay then, I want a chandelier. I would like it to be up all year long but it is so blazin' hot in the summer it's just not possible. Our 'dining room' is not a separate room at all but really part of the kitchen so it's hot when I cook. And in the summer we need a fan or we will pass out while we're eating.



I found this chandelier pictured above while I was perusing the Pottery Barn catalog. It's what prompted the conversation. And it's on sale until the end of the month.

But it gets better, my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. So I said 'a chandelier'. I am going to look around and see if I find anything I like better but if not, this is it.

Guess I know what hubby will be doing on December 26th...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas