- Soda (and all other caffeine)-we generally didn't drink soda but I did buy him a 6 pack of Dr Pepper a week to take to work. He only drinks water now - and the occasional Michelob Ultra- gone are his weekly nights out with the guys at his favorite watering hole.
- Bread - in all forms except for Ezekiel bread and 100% whole wheat bagel thins (by Thomas's - very tasty).
- Pasta- in all forms. That's been a tough one since we ate pasta about 3 times a week before - I've had to come up with new menu ideas. No more spaghetti here!
- Ice cream - we now only buy frozen yogurt for a treat.
- Candy - & most other sugar.
- Chips - although I didn't buy them much before - maybe a bag a month.
Those are the biggies. We buy virtually no processed food - we didn't buy a ton before but now it's pretty much non existent. My husband has lost a little over 20 lbs. Me? About 6.
So, the point of all that (there had to be a point, right?) is that LM got invited to stay at her friend's house overnight last Friday. Her friend's parents were going out to eat and wanted to make sure that it was okay for LM to go. Of course, it was. LM found out they were going to Italian and she said "Oh, good, I can have bread and pasta"...