Edward Scissorhands?

Last weekend we decided that the bushes that line our driveway needed to be trimmed. We borrowed hedgeclippers from a friend and my husband started clipping away. I didn't realize how big they'd gotten until I started filling the trash cans and bags. And of course we decided this needed to be done on a day that turned out to be 112 degrees. Of course!
My husband made it about 3/4 of the way down the driveway. He stopped after he cut 3 extension cords. Tripped the breaker 3 times. He was hot and done. Headed off to Ace to pick up 3 plugs so he could repair the cords inside. In the A/C. Fun times.
I told him he was no Edward Scissorhands and should not give up his day job....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas