Edward Scissorhands?

Last weekend we decided that the bushes that line our driveway needed to be trimmed. We borrowed hedgeclippers from a friend and my husband started clipping away. I didn't realize how big they'd gotten until I started filling the trash cans and bags. And of course we decided this needed to be done on a day that turned out to be 112 degrees. Of course!
My husband made it about 3/4 of the way down the driveway. He stopped after he cut 3 extension cords. Tripped the breaker 3 times. He was hot and done. Headed off to Ace to pick up 3 plugs so he could repair the cords inside. In the A/C. Fun times.
I told him he was no Edward Scissorhands and should not give up his day job....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kitchen Backsplash Reveal...

My Favorite Things....

How do you like me now?