Design on a dime...

My friend M and her husband are redecorating their house. As in they have torn out all the tile, carpet and counter tops but have yet to pick out the new tile or paint yet. Yikes!

She called me this afternoon after my friend E told her I was the one to talk to about decorating and picking out paint colors. I have to say I was quite flattered. Of course, my husband said he should help her since he was instrumental in picking out everything in our house. HA! M said I could come over and do a 'design on a dime' thing for her.

I am quite excited to be offering my assistance to her. I think it will be fun. We are going over tomorrow after dinner. I am sure my hubby will end up talking to M's husband about cars or something. Hopefully, anyway.

Maybe I should take some paint swatches with me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas