Postcard...

If you have read my blog for anytime (thank you) you know that I am not the world's greatest photographer. So that's what makes the pictures I took last weekend in Utah especially nice. The snow pictures I took turned out really neat - if I say so myself. See what you think.
Yes, there was a lot of snow. A lot. The above photo is of my sister's back yard (looking into it from the front). I used the flash for this which I thought was neat.
The rest of the photos were taken at the Sundance Resort. Look at that snow. It was really beautiful. Even though these pictures are good I don't think they quite do the beautiful scenery justice.

Is that neat?? This is my favorite one- six trees lined up together.

The Christmas decorations were almost completely covered with snow. But the brook was still babbling!

Don't you just love the way the green skis almost look like they were painted on the photo?
We had a lovely time at Sundance and it was nice to have time to run around outside and snap some really great pictures. I hope to do something neat with these, display-wise- fun frames or something. I'll be sure to post the projects when I do them. Hopefully won't be too long...

Comments

kimbosue said…
Wow. That is a lot of snow for a Texas gal. We got 3" on 12/4...earliest recorded snow in history. It was gone 2 days later. :(
Tina Leigh said…
I was told recently about a great movie from the 70's that Robert Redford was in...."Jeremiah Johnson". It had breath taking senery because it was filmed there on land where you visited. If I'm not mistaken this is why he later purchased that land. I would love to go there. The pictures are beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Those are great photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas