We're decluttering...

Image from marthastewart.com



LM informed last night that she will be decluttering this week. Sounds good to me. I have been thinking about my closet since I read this post and saw pictures of Sarah's closet. I am amazed how streamlined her closet is. Like most of us, I have lots of clothes that don't fit me in my closet. Things I will wear as soon as I lose 10, 15, 20 pounds or (heaven forbid) I gain a few pounds. I cleaned out the closet in the spring, kind of. While I purged a bit and straightened things up I didn't really get rid of everything that doesn't fit. I think I might like the results better if I did. We have heard over and over again that most of us only wear a small percentage of our clothes. So do we really need everything we have anyway?


If you're looking for me I'll be in the closet....

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I'm so with you on this one. I stumbled across a blogger who was doing the 333 project. Basically cutting her wardrobe down to 33 pieces for 3 months. Pretty interesting. While I couldn't find he original post I stumbled upon, here is a link that explains it. I have to say I think I would be hard press to come up with 33 items, but it sounds kind of fun
:0)
http://www.bemorewithless.com/2010/minimalist-fashion-projects/

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas