The Party's over...


Today was my daughter's birthday party. We had 10 kids (9 girls & 1 boy who is a good friend's son and a really good sport). So my fears of not having enough kids didn't come true (fortunately, my fears don't often come true). We played "Pin the backpack on Dora" and had a scavenger hunt which led the kids to the cake. I think everyone had fun and my daughter was thrilled with all the gifts (of course!) I made the cake and got great comments on it -WHEW! I started decorating it at 6:30 this morning so just in case it didn't work and it looked nothing like Dora I could run to the bakery for 'plan B'.
I am ready for a quiet night. We have some movies to watch (DVD's my husband bought with his Christmas gift cards) so we might do that. Although I would be happy to go to bed in a little while, or now! Even though it was a great day I am beat!! And Sunday's are always so busy. I am at church from 8:30 to about 11 or 11:30 then it is home to fix lunches and then hockey practice is at 4 - not alot of down time. But I am happy to report that there is no school on Monday! So we can get up leisurely and maybe go to the park. My daughter has her 6 year doctor appointment on Monday too, but not until 3pm.
Well, I am off for now. I hope to be able to post a little longer next time. We'll see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas