Oh No...

Fly Lady here I come!! I got a call today from my cleaning lady and she is getting a new job and won't be cleaning houses anymore. I was shocked and sad. She is such a nice lady and the best thing about her is that she is soooo nice to our dog. It's like Montana has a baby (I mean dog) sitter when Noreen is here. I was actually planning on asking her to come everyweek instead of every 2 when a friend who also uses her moves. So much for that idea! So, I am going to log on to flylady.net in the morning and brush up on some ideas and do this myself!

Now I know in the big scheme of things this is not a problem at all. But it just throws a wrench in my little schedule. It is hard to find someone you can trust with all your worldly posessions (not to mention your dog!) so I think I will sit back, start cleaning and hope she calls to say the new job didn't work out...

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I would love to have a cleaning lady, but I'm afraid I would feel like I had to clean before she came, hehe. My mom had one for a while and she loved coming home to a freshly cleaned house. Maybe someday... :0)
Debra said…
Laurie,
I totally feel like I have to clean before she comes. It is actually kind of stressful! So that is a plus about this situation. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas