Too Young...



The very first thing I heard when I turned on Fox News this morning was about the sad passing of Tony Snow. I knew he had cancer but it still came as a shock to me. I am still trying to digest it.

Anyone who has spent any time watching Fox News will remember him as a wonderful host (the first) of "Fox News Sunday". That voice. It was so distinguishable; you always knew it was him even if you weren't watching.

The world has lost one of the good guys (didn't this happen in June with the passing of Tim Russert, too?). Susan Estrich called Tony Snow a 'gem'. Even though I didn't know him I must agree.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas