Trick or Treat...

Little Miss & I made these little treats for her classmates. Who am I kidding? She made about 3 and I made the other 24. That's okay. She had fun and things definitely went quicker when I was on my own. They have small peppermint patties in between 2 scallop cardstock punches. I made the spider's legs with a photo corner punch. The nose is just some small red scrap paper. The eyes are the jiggly ones you buy at the craft store - round white cardstock w/ the black colored in works just as well. Below you can kind of see the peppermint patty in between the paper. This is not an original idea - I copied it from a friend.
Tomorrow night we are carving pumpkins at our house with some friends. Should be fun. And I always love to roast the pumpkin seeds after we cut the pumpkin. Saturday we will trick or treat at our church like we always do.
Happy Halloween!

Comments

Erin Butson said…
Adorable. I love these. Have fun carving...
That is absolutely adorable! You are very talented. Mine would not be that cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas