On the road again...

The Utah Mountain Tour 2009 continues as we head south to Brian Head. It is our first time there and I am really excited. We have friends who ski there every year and love it. I always want to turn off the highway to check it out when we are headed to Park City but my husband never wants to. So, it is now our destination for the weekend. There should be some good hiking and horseback riding. If the weather holds out that is. It is supposed to rain a bit today but let's just hope the meteorologist is wrong. And it will be a heavenly 62 degree high. What more could I ask for being that it will be 114 at home today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas