You're gonna miss this...

You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
~Trace Adkins
The dolls on the bean bag in the living room (all 5 dolls come out each week after we watch 'Raising Sextuplets'.
The dolls (twins only) AND the stroller travel with us.

I suspect I will even miss seeing this guy everyday! (we'll see about that!)

Polly Pockets. Everywhere.

The sign for the apple juice stand.
Taped on the wall.
The living room wall.
I'll miss all this when Little Miss gets older. You can already tell she is growing up. She wants to take the Dora things down off her wall and has even mentioned getting rid of the Dora kitchen (yikes). She carries a purse with her many places we go. The Little People are being played with less and less (we could probably sell all the Little People we have and pay for a year of college tuition. really.) She likes to listen to Taylor Swift now, not the Wiggles or Bananas in Pyjamas.
It's just all going too fast. Second grade starts in less than 2 weeks. Second grade. Where does the time go? I am already missing some things but at the same time I am enjoying seeing her grow and form her own opinions and tastes. But I am still going to miss the exact things that sometimes drive me crazy - the things taped to the wall, the toys migrating from the playroom to the living room, stuff everywhere.
I'm gonna miss this...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas