Customer Service...

Since I so often 'complain' about poor customer service I thought it only proper to mention some good customer service (since it happens so rarely anymore).

When I went to my sister's in December we flew instead of driving. Flew on Delta. The flight home was delayed about 2 1/2 hours due to weather. Not horrible. I got home later than I wanted but it could have been much, much worse. Over the weekend I received a letter from Delta which I thought was going to say my frequent flyer miles were about to expire or something. Imagine my surprise when I opened the letter and I got an apology for the delay (again, weather realated - beyond anyone's control) and 1000 miles credited to my Skymiles account. The Delta employees at the Salt Lake airport were really great through this, too. People yelling at them left & right for something over which they had no control and they were courteous and calm the whole time.

Have you had any good customer service experiences lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas