- Monday- Breakfast for dinner.
- Tuesday-Chicken enchiladas, salad
- Wednesday- Left overs from Tuesday & salad
- Thursday- Subway after hockey
- Friday-Spaghetti & salad
- Saturday-LM's birthday party - it's a sleepover so I will order pizza for their dinner. Will also have a veggie tray & fruit kabobs (a hit at her last party) as well as cake and ice cream.
- Sunday- steak, baked potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes (for LM), sauteed mushrooms(I have 14 jars right now!) & salad
I have to run to Walmart on Friday to get some party things and will probably pick up some food that I like to buy there because it usually less than my regular store. For example: rice, granola bars, sauce mixes.
Full Disclosure: That is NOT my pantry above (it is courtesy of Better Homes & Garden). But isn't it fabulous???