Cookies, anyone?

My daughter's mother (me) is selling Girl Scout Cookies. Yep, it's that time again & really at the Daisy level it's the parents doing the selling. She does ask my parents and our friends but I do the majority of the asking. Luckily these things sell themselves. I have gotten a little flak about the $4/box price but for the most part people love these cookies. You know "when I was a kid they were $1 a box."

We had the 'cookie kick-off' on Saturday - a little pep rally type thing for the girls. A lovely idea but the main presenter was a real downer talking about the poor economy and how it might be hard to sell them & we needed to give them reasons why they needed to buy them, etc. Really! The Daisys and Brownies looked confused as she babbled on. Yes, I should be running this show, too. Haha. No thanks, I'll just sell them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kitchen Backsplash Reveal...

My Favorite Things....

How do you like me now?