Score...


We went to Kmart today (breaking my 'no shopping on weekends' rule) so my daughter could spend her gift card from her birthday. I wanted to bow out and just send Little Miss with her dad but he wanted me to go since he was gone all weekend. Very sweet. Well, who knew they STILL had Christmas items lingering among the shelves? For $6.14 (regular retail value: $34.93) we are now the owners of this cute vinyl kids Christmas table cloth, curling ribbon, the oh-so lovely tree skirt for the tree in my daughter's room (only a 7 year old would love that one!) and the finger tip towels (which I think will be cute in gift baskets next Christmas). Christmas wrap was 90% off!!! It was hard to resist but I bought some at 75% off and just couldn't see getting more as I still have some wrap from 2 yrs a ago. Please excuse the blurry photo.
My daughter ended up getting a Hannah Montana doll which came with a locker and provoked the question: "Why don't we have lockers in elementary school?" Don't rush things I say...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas