I'm not too proud...

to say that I LOVED Michelle Obama's dress she wore yesterday. You know that I voted for McCain but style is style whether you are a democrat or a republican! Love the dress, love the Jimmy Choo's. Now if I were to be lucky enough to have somewhere to wear the dress I would order it in navy as yellow is not my best color. Are you reading this, Isabel Toledo??

The ball gown from last night was lovely but I wasn't totally wowed by it. I felt there were too many pleats on the skirt for my liking. But it was very pretty.

And the little girls looked too cute in their colorful coats.

I spent inauguration day in my DKNY jeans and Eddie Bauer t-shirt. Hmmm....



Comments

The Mrs. said…
I thought she looked great and I am so excited for her!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas