Happy Homemaker Monday...

The weather in my neck of the woods: Hot and sunny.

One of my simple pleasures: Taking a nap.

On my bedside table: Still reading 'Twilight'.

On my TV: nothing

On the menu for tonight: hamburgers, salad, baked beans

On my to do list: work, laundry, organize bedroom after newly painted dresser is dry.

New Recipe I tried last week: nothing

In the craft basket: nothing

Looking forward to: Labor Day weekend at the (cool) mountains

Homemaking tip of the week: Organize your flatware when putting it in the dishwasher - all knives in one slot, all spoons in one, etc. Makes it easier to put away.

Favorite Blog post of the week: This one by Life as Mom.

Favorite photo of the week:

Little Miss playing dress up with the dog. That is a garter belt around his neck. I know he didn't sign up for this when he agreed to go home with us. :)

Lesson learned the last few days: Just smile & nod.

On my prayer list: My husband's friend, Bob, whose wife passed away last week.

Devotional, Scripture reading, key verse:

~Men seldom give pleasure when they are not pleased themselves.

Samuel Johnson

Join Sandra @Diary of a SAHM for more Happy Homemaker Monday.

Comments

annies home said…
twilight can be very addictive
Anonymous said…
cute picture, the mountains sound like a nice trip...
Kari said…
very cute picture! And I love to take naps too.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas