Unmotivated...

I'm the one hanging over the lifeguard chair!
I don't know if it's the heat (112 today-again!) or what but I am not motivated to do anything. Anything. It's so hot - indoors and out. I don't remember feeling like this last summer or any of the summers before. Maybe I am just getting old... No, that can't be it.
Little Miss had a good first day of school yesterday. No tears when I dropped her off, thankfully. Her teacher is really nice but sent the kids home with homework... for the parents! I forgot about all the beginning of the year stuff we have to fill out. This is the time I am happy I only have one child.
Smokey did well on his second full day with our family. He is such a sweet, well behaved dog.
Hopefully my next post will be a little more exciting...

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
I'm feeling the same way :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas