The Party Planner....

Thursday was my dad's birthday. We decided to have cake and ice cream at our house after dinner. That was all. Until Little Miss got in on the action.

She nixed my mom's idea to get cupcakes at Cold Stone. No, what Grandpa needed was a Spongebob cake with all the trimmings. There were Spongebob plates and napkins, streamers, balloons and games. We also invited a couple who does not have any kids (they are about the age of my husband and me). Thank goodness they like us and don't mind the parties LM plans. They keep coming back for more.

We played 3 balloon games before cake. The winner of each game got a gumball from LM's new gumball machine. After cake we played 'Disney's Scene It' game. Amazingly, the adults did well. We got a gumball for each question we go right. We put the gumballs in the goody bags. I'm telling you, LM runs a party like a pro.

My birthday is next. I wonder what she has in store for that...

Comments

Mrs. Darling said…
What a cool party! Sometimes kids have all the ideas, dont they? LOL
Laurie Anne said…
Maybe if you are lucky LM will hook you up with a Hannah Montana party :0)
Debra said…
Funny you should say that, Laurie. Last night we were talking about my dad's party and I mentioned that my birthday is next. She was quick to mention that it would be a Hanna Montana theme!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas