Make yourself at home...

We have had Smokey for two weeks. He is getting more comfortable here each day. He apparently thinks he is a chihuahua. Why else would he jump up on the couch, on top of me? All 74.2 lbs of him. The other night we were watching tv and I was laying on the couch. Smokey wanted to sit on the couch too. So why not just jump up and find a comfy spot? Here he is all comfy like laying on the couch, I mean me. (Please excuse my tired look - I had just gotten out of the shower after swimming with LM all afternoon and was in my jammies.) I am not a fan of pets on the couch so we are working on this. He usually just wants to be up there if I am there so I may have to stick to sitting in the chair. But I am confident we can train him to stay off the couch.

Last night LM stayed at her friend's house overnight. My husband and I went to the mall. I got a dress for my cousin's wedding and then we went to the movies. We saw 'A PerfectGetaway'.REALLY good - definitely worth the 8 or so dollars to get in the theater.

I pick up LM in a little while and then she has a birthday party this afternoon. Quite the social butterfly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas