Angels...

I was so thrilled this morning when I opened my email and saw one that my dad had forwarded from a friend.

This couple had a baby a few years ago who only lived for 2 days (I don't remember all the details). As you can imagine, it was devastating for them, their families and friends.

Fast forward 3 1/2 years: Yesterday they brought home their new baby boy. A young woman selflessly chose them to be the parents of this little baby. He was born on Sunday and is most precious. They had about 10 hours notice but they were beyond ready for his arrival.

I am so excited for them, I can hardly stand it. I called my husband a while ago to let him know and I could barely hold back the tears of happiness when I was telling him. I can't wait to go shopping to pick out something perfect for this sweet boy.

...I believe there are angels among us
Sent down to us from somewhere up above
They come to you and me in our darkest hours
To show us how to live, to teach us how to give
To guide us with the light of love
~Alabama

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
Soooo sweet! Yes what a good thing for them & that baby boy. I pray God will reward that woman for making such a selfless choice. Wow what a blessing!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas