We Live Here...




We have spent the past two days at a state park on the Colorado River about 20 minutes from our house. Our friends were camping here but we went down for the day. My husband thought he was going to have to work all week but was able to take this afternoon off so he joined us today. The weather is great. The kids were able to play in the water all day. Our friends have jet-ski's so we spent some time on those. We decided that this is definitely a great place to camp. The campground is really clean, with hookups, a fun play ground for the kids and all the sites are within walking distance to the beach. We ate dinner out there this evening and Little Miss was pooped. I think she was asleep before we hit the highway.
Sometimes I forget that we live in such a great place. Twenty minutes from home feels like a world away. People come from miles away to vacation here. I know my husband enjoyed being outside today. Although he may have the jet-ski bug now. Yikes.
Tomorrow Little Miss and I are going to Target with my mom. Nothing compared to today but errands must be taken care of...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas