Go ahead, make my day...

I was walking back to my car after dropping Little Miss at school yesterday when I ran into a parent of one of LM's friends. She wondered if LM was going to another friend's upcoming slumber party. I was in the middle of saying that yes, she is going when the mom stopped me saying how good my face looked and wanted to know what I use on it. WOW! 'Thank you', I said (I use L'oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser-in the pink bottle-nothing fancy). The funny thing is that I was on my way back home to get on the treadmill and had not taken a shower yet and only had sunscreen on, no make up.

Yes, that made my day...

Comments

The Mrs. said…
Can I be you? I neeeed makeup! LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas