Idol Recap-Top 4


Tonight was Rock night. All in all it was a good night for performances. I think Adam and Allison had an advantage since it was their genre. A first tonight -duets - Adam & Allison sang together and so did Kris & Danny. Of course, Adam & Allison owned that. The rest of my opinion:
Adam- Great performance again. Sang a Led Zeppelin song with which I was not familiar. Judges loved him.
Allison- I loved this performance! She sang a Janis Joplin song and did a great job. Judges liked it.
Kris- Sang 'Come Together' by the Beatles. I really liked what he did with it - judges, not so much.
Danny- Sang 'Dream on' by Aerosmith. Not my favorite performance of his. Rock is just not his thing. Judges agreed although they said they liked the risk he took.
Who goes home? I think the bottom 2 will be Allison & Kris (although I think Danny should be there based on tonight's performance.) Kris will go home. But again, anything can happen. Remember, this is the week that Chris Daughtry went home in season 5. So, there will be no surprises if someone else goes.
Speaking of Chris Daughtry: he will be performing on tomorrow night's show. CAN'T WAIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas