My new love(s)...

No, not this one (well maybe)....

But this one. I am the proud owner of this electric pepper mill, with light. It is the neatest thing. Our waitress used one @ lunch one day and I was fascinated. My friend J got one and I mentioned to my husband that he should consider getting one for me (I was thinking it would be a great Mother's Day gift), but my dad beat him to it. Just push that little button on top and, VOILA, you have pepper! LOVE it!!!

(You can find it at Crate and Barrel)

And, this one...I have been a Pottery Barn type of girl for what seems like forever but I have been getting the West Elm catalog and am in LOVE. Some of the things are a bit modern for me but for the most part it's just really cool, contemporary stuff. I am currently in the market for a new rug for under my coffee table & have found these 2 that could work. I am leaning towards the botanical one but like the red accent on the zig zag one. Any opinions out there?
I have red accents in the room and I will be getting my chair and ottoman covered in red when I save for it - the ottoman is an odd size so I will need to have it re-upholstered as opposed to slip covered (which was my first, more cost effective choice). When I really get into this project I will post some pictures.

I know I still have some kitchen pictures to post from, let's see.. December. I am still trying to get things 'just right' for the reveal. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas