Disclaimer...

Yesterday at about 11 am my husband asks if I would like to go to the mall. After some thinking I say yes. We get in the car and drive out towards the mall (about a 15 min drive). We pass Dillards (which is where I thought he wanted to go), pass Penneys and then proceed to pull into the Walmart parking lot.

"Are we going to Walmart?" I ask.

"Yes" he says.

"But I thought you wanted to go to the mall." I say.

"Walmart is at the mall." he says.

Now I know that I need a disclaimer from my husband when he says wants to go to 'the mall'. So, there I am on a beautiful Saturday in Walmart (not my favorite place). And it just happens to be the one year anniversary of the opening of this Super Walmart. He's sneaky, I tell you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas