Happy Homemaker Monday...

The weather in my neck of the woods: Partly cloudy, 110

One of my simple pleasures: A glass of wine before dinner.

On my bedside table: 'In Praise of Stay at Home Moms' by Dr Laura Schlesinger.

On the menu for tonight: I have no idea! Probably grilled chicken w/ brown rice and salad.

On my to do list: laundry, work, vacuum, clean my office

New Recipe I tried last week: none

In the craft basket: cards I am making for a birthday gift.

Looking forward to: Going to the mountains for the 4th of July.

Homemaking tip of the week: Ditch the paper towels - use washclothes & towels instead. You will save money and produce less trash.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): 'How much sugar are you really consuming?' by Stephanie. Check it out -it's enlightening - and scary!

Favorite photo of the week:

LM and her friend J on after their last tennis lesson.
Lesson learned the last few days: You can't do it all - at least not all at once!
On my prayer list: Friends, family
Devotional, Scripture reading, key verse:
~Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; and confirm for us the work of our hands.

Psalm 90:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas