31 Days of Hospitality: Day 11 - Quotes


I love quotes.  Quotes about anything.  A few quotes about hospitality caught my eye.

For 't is always fair weather
When good fellows get together
With a stein on the table and a good song ringing clear.
Richard Hovey
~
Let me live in my house by the side of the road, And be a friend to man.

Sam Walter Foss
~
When friends are at your hearth side met, 
Sweet courtesy has done its most   
If you have made each guest forget     
That he himself is not the host.  
 Thomas Bailey Aldrich Quotes
~
-
Image Better Homes and Gardens

If you have missed any of my 31 Days series you can find the posts here. Meet the other 31 Dayers here.

Comments

Jen said…
Your blog is pretty! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll be back to visit. : )

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas