31 Days of Hospitality: Day 21-Signature Drinks

If you entertain alot (and even if you don't) it's fun to have a 'signature drink'.  I never had one until I was in a Bunco group and the hostess was to provide the drinks.  Most of my friends had fun things like margaritas & martinis when they hosted our group.  Since wine is really our signature drink I had to find something for Bunco that was a little more signature-y.  Once again, allrecipes.com came to the rescue.  That's where I found the Red Rooster.

Red Rooster

Makes 1 serving

1 cup ice cubes
2 fl oz vodka
4 fl oz cranberry juice
1/2 fl oz orange juice

Fill a tall glass with ice, pour in vodka & cranberry juice.  Top with orange juice.  Stir.

I have also quadrupled this and put it in a pitcher.  To share, not just for me!

Emeril Lagasse also makes a slushy version of the Red Rooster.  I haven't made it but it looks yummy too.

Do you have a signature drink?

You can find my 31 Days posts here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas