A rainy or snowy day is the perfect time for a family craft day. It's a great alternative to other indoor activities like tv or video games. Plan ahead for those inevitable days with the following resources:
- Spoonful - this website has tons of great craft ideas as well as recipes, holiday and party ideas. You'll never run out of inspiration here.
- Family Fun Magazine - This has long been a go-to craft resource for me. I especially love this owl project.
- Better Homes and Gardens - Another great craft resource - for kids and adults.
- Martha Stewart - Of course you can find really great ideas for a craft day project on her website.
- Oriental Trading - If you want to buy craft kids for a group (say for a birthday party) this is a great resource. Their prices are unbeatable.
This is part of my 31 Days series. All posts can be found here.