Fall is such a great time for have fun as a family. Most parts of the country are enjoying beautiful weather this time of year. It's time to get out of the house and enjoy all things fall.
- Pumpkin Patch - even in Arizona we have pumpkin patches and festivals. It's always fun to let the kids pick out a pumpkin for carving.
- Pumpkin Carving - Our friends have a pumpkin carving party every year, the Saturday before Halloween. It's all about the kids and helping them carve the perfect design. Even if you do this at home with just your kids, it's a fun activity. Don't forget to save those pumpkin seeds for roasting.
- Head to the Park - With the great weather this time of year, a park day is the perfect no cost family activity for a Saturday morning.
- Take a Drive - if you're lucky enough to live where the leaves change colors now's the time to hop in the car and do some leaf peeping.
- Take a Ride - Get out those bikes and take a little ride before it gets too cold.
It's all about getting out and enjoying the weather before it get too chilly.
My 31 Days posts can be found here.