Day 24 - Making your House your Home - Getting Inspiration...


Back in the day, most of us probably got our home inspiration from magazines like Southern Living, Country Living and House Beautiful.  These days there is the internet with blogs and other home websites which means we don't have to wait for the latest issues of our magazines to get inspired.

Some of my favorite sites:


  • HGTV - While I am not as in love with the HGTV channel as I used to be I still love the website and go to it often for inspiration. 
  • Better Homes & Gardens - Another wonderful website for all kinds of home inspiration.
  • Southern Hospitality - Rhoda's blog is awesome.  And I love her Feature Friday where we get a peek inside others' homes.  
  • Jennifer Rizzo - Another favorite blog.  I love her Holiday Housewalk each year. 
Where do you find your inspiration?

My 31 Days posts can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas