Day 25- Making your House your Home - Family Calendar...

Source

I'm not sure many of us could effectively function without some type of family calendar.  Kids' activities, work commitments, board meetings, school events; there's so much to do that most of us can't possibly keep it all in our heads.

There are so many ways to keep it all organized: on line, paper planners and wall calendars to name a few. Trial and error seems to be the best way to figure out what works best for you.  I've tried many different things and for me a planner works best for me. I wish I could keep everything on my phone and be done with it but it just doesn't work for me.

What type of family calendar do you use?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas