Happy Homemaker Monday...

On my bedside table: Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah

On my TV: nothing, tonight the NCAA men's final basketball game. Go Tarheels!

On the menu for tonight: bratwurst, baked beans, salad

On my to do list: start spring cleaning, vacuum, mop

New recipe I tried last week: Nothing

In the craft basket: Nothing

Looking forward to: my stamp club today, sister's visit this weekend.

Homemaking tip of the week: If you have any food scraps that will smell up the garbage (like shrimp tails, crab shells, etc) put them in a zip lok bag in the freezer until garbage day. They won't stink up the house or your big 'outside' trash can yet they will be out of the way until the garbage man comes.

Favorite Blog post of the week: none that I can remember.

Favorite photo of the week:

Spring is here and Easter is on it's way!
Lesson learned the last few days: Don't try to pack too much into your days - especially when little ones are involved.
On my prayer list: My sister to travel safely. Our troops and government.
Devotional, Scripture reading, key verse:

If they obey and serve Him,
They shall spend their days in prosperity.
And their years in pleasures.
Job 36:11

Join Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.

Comments

Sandra said…
That's such a great lesson and so true.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas