Today I woke up looking like this...

No red & no bow but my hair looked like this when I got up this morning. I washed my hair last night and went to bed while it was still wet. What was I thinking? It took forever to 'flatten' it down this morning. Of course, when I wanted 'big' hair, back in the day do you think I could get it? Why, of course not.

I just heard on the news that Al Franken has been declared the winner of the Minnesota senate race. Yikes. I am sorry, people of MN. Maybe Gary Coleman will get another shot at Gov of CA, too. Of course, Franken may do a good job - you never know with politicians these days.

As I was preparing Easter brunch on Sunday morning, my microwave went out. Lovely. So brunch ended up being a little more like lunch. The repair man comes today between 11 & 2 to look at it. Thankfully, it is still under warranty & I have the receipt. ( I didn't register it so I need the receipt. I don't register much since nothing ever breaks. Lesson learned.)

Tomorrow night is one of my husband's last hockey games. Actually it might be the last if they don't win. I never go to the games since they are on a school night and Little Miss is in bed by 7:30. One of my friends, whose husband also plays on the hockey team, is going to watch it with me and then we are headed out with the guys for a drink. We have babysitters lined up and everything...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas