Paint...

I painted my dining room wall (just one) yesterday. It used to be a sage green (no before photo, sorry). I wanted to paint it a pale blue to match the kitchen since the kitchen & dining area are basically one room. It actually looks a tad darker in real life than in this photo. And it looks really good - hard to tell here.
Now, almost every wall in the house has been painted since we moved in 10 years ago. The above wall has been painted twice. The funny thing about this wall is that my husband still hasn't noticed it! I can move his recliner 2 inches and he spots it right away but paint a wall and he's none the wiser. I even mentioned it to him today but he hasn't noticed it since he's been home. You can't see it when you walk in the door - actually you can't see it unless you walk into the kitchen/dining room. But still...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love light blue, so pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas