Set your DVR...

to American Idol tonight. David Cook will be on and I think we will see some of his new music video. Should be good...
I watched last night's Idol with my husband. I was not totally thrilled with the show since the contestants could pick any song on itunes (or something like that - but the choice of songs was huge) & I expected to really see what these people would do if they were to make an album. I didn't get that from any of them except Scott (he sang 'Just the way you are') & Kris ('Ain't no sunshine'). The rest of them were decent performances just not really defining.

Adam, the front runner, sang 'Play that Funky Music'. He put a new twist on it which was neat but it's just not my style. That being said, I appreciate the talent it takes to do what he did & it was enjoyable to watch - just not something I would buy.

So, who should go tonight? Since you asked: Please let Megan go home and put us all out of our misery. She has been told time and again that her song choices are not great yet she continues to pick wierd songs. All she says when the judges say it was a poor song choice is "I had fun. I hope my fans liked it. Vote for me." Although I think she should go, I believe her looks will keep her going for a couple more weeks. And you thought this was a singing competition.

So there you have it - my humble opinion (in a nut shell) on last night's show...

Comments

The Mrs. said…
Good lord Megan was killing me! Thank Goodness she was kicked off!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas