31 Days of Home Organization- A Sunday Recipe

We spent all week getting our kitchens in order so I thought it would be fun to take a break from organizing and enjoy our newly arranged spaces.  We got some limes in our last Bountiful Basket and I wanted to use them in a yummy desert recipe.  I found Neely's Lime Bars (very similar to Lemon Bars but made with limes) and decided to give them a try.  They were super easy and really delicious.

You may know the Neely's, Pat & Gina, from the Food Network show "Down Home with the Neely's".  Not only is their show one of my favorites to watch on the Food Network, their recipes are fun and tasty, with that special southern flare that I love.  They film their show in their home kitchen.  We could all do that now that we've got our kitchens organized, right?


You can find the recipe for Neely's Lime Bars here.



I loved these lime bars and will definitely make them again.  And again.  And again.

I am taking part in The Nester's 31 Days challenge this month, along with over 1000 others. Find my other posts in this series here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas