Gift wrap supplies can really take up quite a bit of space and get spread out through the house if you don't have a plan to keep it organized. These five ideas can help, even if you don't have room for a dedicated gift wrap room (wouldn't that be fun?)
- Stand it - Store rolls of gift wrap in a five gallon wastebasket, an umbrella stand or a laundry hamper.
- Hang it - A shower caddy mounted to the wall makes the perfect place for your gift wrap supplies. A shoe organizer hanging on the back of a door is also a good way to keep your supplies in one place. All those pockets are perfect for ribbon and tape and small gift bags.
- Stow it - Use a dresser in your guest room for gift wrap supplies. Even if you can only borrow a drawer or two it makes a great place for anything that can lay flat.
- Frame it - Turn a large, open back frame and cafe rods into a pretty place for gift wrap and ribbon.
- Hook it - Everywhere you look hooks are being used to keep things tidy in our homes. Gift wrap is no exception. Hang hooks from your gift wrap wastebaskets, simple bath hardware, & on the wall to hold scissors and tape.