31 Days of Home Organization - Interrupted

 It's Day 16 of my 31 day challenge.  I decided to take a break and join Melissa today for her Under $10 Under 1 hour party.  A little break is always good although you could say this is a post on how to organize straws if you'd like.

The idea of the party is to share something you created for under $10 that took you less than 1 hour.  My cute little paper straw holder (jar) took about 10 minutes and only cost $2.


To make this I used:

Jar - recycled jam jar - Free
Paper - from my scrap paper supply -Already had
Ribbon - from my supply - Already had
Spider - I stamped this last year while at a friend's, thinking one day I might want to use it somewhere - Free
Straws - $1.99 at Michaels.




Grand total = $1.99

I love how it turned out.  It makes the perfect little Halloween decoration and it's useful to boot.  Although my husband said 'what good is a paper straw?  You can't actually drink out of it, can you?'  Yes, yes you can.  I'll let him pick what color he wants at dinner tomorrow night.

I'll be back tomorrow with some more Home Organization.


Comments

Melissa said…
Adorable. And super easy! My kids would love this :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas