31 Days of Home Organization- Lists

I am not a huge list maker.  I make a grocery list - which often gets let at home (anyone else?) - other than that I am hit or miss. I like post-it notes and use them in my Home Management Notebook for my "to-do's". I use index cards for making lists sometimes.  I have never quite gotten into using my phone or computer for my lists.  No matter where you keep your lists, they are a key to keeping organized.  

Try making lists to keep yourself (and your family) on track for some of these tasks:

  • Groceries- Saves money & time.  If you don't lose it!
  • Errands
  • Cleaning/Chores - Clean Mama has some wonderful printables (some free) to help keep you on track.
  • Gifts - Saves money & time.
  • Holiday Greeting Cards
  • Party Planning
  • Meal Planning
  • Packing for a Trip
Make your lists, use them and feel more organized each day.

What kinds of lists do you make? 

I'm joining The Nester for her 31 Days Challenge. If you missed any of my posts, you can find them here.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas