31 Days of Home Organization-Preparing

Nine weeks until Christmas.  Yes, you heard that correctly.  The key for me to have a serene (it's possible) holiday season is preparation.  Organizing my home this month will give me a clear path to easier preparation for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I feel like we've accomplished quite a bit this month so far (all my 31 Days posts can be found here if you've missed anything), especially the week spent working on the kitchen.  It sure will be nice to know exactly where the pastry brush is when we need it since we've completed the 30 day gadget clean-up.






I spent this past weekend making my Christmas cards.  I only need to pick out which picture we'll put inside the cards.  One less thing to go when it's really busy.






I've worked this month making our home really Halloween-y for my Halloween loving family.


This corner below is the near the dog's bed so even he is getting into the spirit.


LM's Halloween costume is here, it fits, looks good and is ready for the big night.  It's the first year in a few that I have not bought & returned several costumes.  A good sign for the rest of the season, perhaps?


I spooked up our mantel with spiders and skeletons and eyeballs galore.  We are ready for Halloween next week and I anticipate smooth sailing as I prepare for the rest of the season.

How do you prepare ahead for the busy Holiday months?

Linking up to Fall Nesting at The Inspired Room .






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas