31 Days of Home Organization - Quick Tip-At The Front Door



Tray Chic
Better Homes and Gardens

Keys, phones and more.  Seems we're always looking for them.  How about this easy way to keep them from being misplaced?

This is a cutlery tray with spots for keys, phones, wallets & sunglasses.  This is a brilliant idea I got from Better Homes & Gardens.

I think I'll be looking for a cutlery tray this weekend. 

How do you keep these things from getting lost?

I'm taking part in The Nester's 31 Days Challenge. Find all of my posts here.






Comments

Laurie Anne said…
How cool is that? I was thinking wherever did they find a basket like that?? Cutlery tray, brilliant :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas