Cheezits or Cheetos....



Does it really matter? Apparently to the picky Petes in my house it does. Yesterday I was making lunch for my husband and little Miss. I made him a 'sammy'(as Rachael Ray would say) and cheetos. So I asked little Miss if she would like Cheezits with her sammy and she said yes. I meant to say Cheetos (she should know that, right?) So I put the Cheetos on the plate and she says "I thought you were giving me Cheezits". So after a short discussion out came the Cheezits. But I just kept thinking - does it really matter - aren't they pretty much the same? Apparently, not...

Comments

Oh, no...totally different.
I would go with the Cheetos every time. Although, in your picture you have the baked ones. While I applaud your efforts, they just do not tast as good as the real deal.
Laurie Anne said…
Are wheat thins and doritos the same??? I think not. Neither are my fav, I find cheetos to be MUCH more yummy :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas